*tuahadedana*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I am what i am..."
"Always unique, always me"

*Artist & Designer of headpieces, collars and dresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012

Danse Macabre 2012





and now here are my post about the last Noble blood vampires ball of Viona in her castle in the near of Magdeburg.....



she´s wearing my absolutly favorite dress on this night++++

picture by T.Bunge

picture by T.Bunge



more picture you can see on my facebook page....
----------------------

The next day we are visit Magdeburg city and his church its a very beautiful place and we take a lot of picture...


the Hundertwasser house



in the Magdeburger church



And in the next year we will visit the Gala Nocturna in Belgium again ;-) and of course the next Vampire Ball...it was a pleasure to be there and see the many people from over the world

wishes

tuahadedana


PS: i hope my english is not so bad...i try my best ;-)




1 Kommentar: